Here at Cheeki Brand, our team fields many of your questions about sex toys and using adult products like dildos and vibrators. We’ve gathered some of the most commonly asked questions from our readers here on our blog so we can best serve your intimate needs.
What are the best sex toys for men?
- Tenga Flip Hole Masturbator – The Tenga Flip is the gold standard for male masturbators. I was initially skeptical when I made this recommendation, but i was blown away after i tried one!”
- LELO Bruno Vibrating Prostate Massager for Men – Men are learning the benefits of prostate massage, from health and wellness benefits to enhancing pleasure, enhancing orgasm and bringing sexuality to a whole new level. One of my favorites to recommend is the Lelo Bruno Vibrating Prostate Massager. It recharges via USB so you don’t have to deal with any annoying batteries, and it has six speeds so you can start slow and work your way up at your tempo.
- The Hot Octopuss Pulse III Solo and Duo – The Hot Octopuss Pulse III Solo or Duo are fantastic for men who struggle to get erect or reach orgasm. It can also add a unique twist to your masturbation sessions and to partnered play sessions.
What are the best sex toys for women?
- Hitachi magic wand –Whether you choose the plugin model or a cordless, rechargeable one, the Hitachi is a classic. High quality, with a powerful motor and variable speed, there’s a reason why this is considered by many to be the gold standard for vibrators. You can also use it to massage other areas of the body if you’re so inclined or just need a convenient excuse when someone sees it lying out. The Magic Wand is pricey, but it is also durable and can give you and yours a lifetime of pleasure.
- The rabbit – The Rabbit is a brand name of a specific vibrator, but it’s come to mean a style of vibe regardless of brand, too. With a G spot stimulator and two clitoral stimulators that look like bunny ears, hence the name, a rabbit style vibrator can hit multiple pleasure spots at once. Given that most women have their most satisfying orgasms through a mix of G spot and clitoral stimulation, using a rabbit with or without a partner can make the trip to climax that much easier. There are a variety of rabbit style vibrators available, including double-headed and bendable ones, so shop around.
- Bullet vibrators – These are the ultimate in portable pleasure, and they are great for use with a partner, too. Bullet vibrators, sometimes also called egg vibrators are exactly what they sound like. They are smallish, oval or bullet-shaped vibrating “eggs” that can be used externally against the clitoris or inserted into the vagina. Most run on batteries and are cordless, though you can get a corded version that has a controller, which can be fun when you’re playing with a partner. Bullet vibes are also excellent for travel and are unlikely to set off the security scanners at the airport.
What are the best sex toys for straight couple?
- Fin Finger Vibe – This mini vibrator from Dame Products slides right over you or your partner’s finger. Adding clitoral stimulation to partnered sex is an excellent way to have more orgasms, and with this sex toy, you don’t have to worry about losing a hand to rub your clit that could be touching your partner.
- Satisfyer Partner Whale – Satisfyer’s adorable partner vibrator resembles a whale and is fittingly waterproof so that it can join you in the bathtub or shower. Designed to hug the body, it provides a powerful combination of G-spot and clitoral stimulation. If you have a vagina and want your partner to help you squirt, hand them this accessory and let them get to work.
- Lelo Tor 2 – This cock ring from luxury sex toy company Lelo can slide over a bio penis or a strap-on dildo alike. It’s a wonderful option for all genders and orientations to enhance penetrative sex.
What are the best sex toys for gay men couple?
- Tantus’ C-Rings – For those who don’t already know, cock rings are worn at the base of the penis, behind the testicles or both depending on the model or if you decide to wear two of them at the same time. This is intended to restrict the blood flow of a man’s erection, giving him a fuller hard-on and helping him to maintain it even after ejaculation.
- Quickshot Boost & Vantage by Fleshlight – Even though the Quickshots are the cheapest Fleshlights available, they’re by no means disappointing. They’re inconspicuous, cheap and feels almost as great as any other Fleshlight. They double as great couples sex toys as well since the open-ended design allows your significant other to fellate you while in use.
- Tom of Finland Head to Head Masturbator – The Tom of Finland Head to head male masturbator brings mutual masturbation to the next level. It is essentially a double ended stroker that can accommodate 2 guys at a time resulting in a very intimate experience. This leaves you in a position perfect for making out or anything else you might desire at the moment.
What are the best sex toys for gay women couple?
- JimmyJane’s Form Vibes – Form vibrators are top-of-the-line wonderful, completely waterproof, and offer various ways of interacting with your partner. The Form 3 is shaped like a tongue, if that’s what you’re into, and the Form 4 is able to be held in place with your legs while doing other things with your hands (including sexting for all you long distance-ers!)
- WeVibes – WeVibes offer dual stimulation and can be worn during penetration to increase all the good feelings in all the right places. This is basically like having your cake and also cookies and eating them all and then getting brownies.
- Minna Ola – The Minna doesn’t have settings, it responds to your touch. The more pressure you put on the Minna, the more intense the vibration. It’s like a smartphone for your vagina. Get out of my face.